Working at Funk
By joining the Funk Family, you are joining a global community of builders, engineers and bowling enthusiasts. We believe that “Creating Exciting Bowling Experiences” is about more than bowling. It’s about bringing people together to share experiences and make memories. This vision applies to not just our customers but our staff as well. We are a young and fast-growing company that fosters personal growth and an entrepreneurial mindset.
We carry on the spirit of our founder Karl Funk who had nothing but a vision and the utmost dedication to seeing his vision come to life. “Hands-on” is not just a buzzword for us, it is what we expect from every employee and vice versa.
We are in the process of building a global team which is the foundation of our quality promise we make to our customers. Do you want to become part of an exciting journey that both pushes the bowling industry forward while also pushing yourself?
Please check out our open positions below or feel free to send us your resume directly.
Start your career at FUNK BOWLING – SUBMIT YOUR RESUME
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
OFFICE ASSISTANT - PROJECT MANAGER
FULL TIME or PART TIME
Funk is seeking motivated Self-Starter to join the Funk Bowling Family to provide support for our Operations Team as directed to ensure that projects and objectives are accomplished. Must be willing to “roll up your sleeves” to assist with the day-to-day operations to include managing contracts, communications internal and external on various projects, ordering supplies, maintaining the cleanliness and safety within the office.
- Answer incoming calls and greet guests visiting the office with professionalism and care.
- Perform administrative and office support, such as bookkeeping via QuickBooks, spreadsheets, CRM and maintenance of filing system.
- Coordinate scheduling and calendar management with Operations Team
- Assist Account Manager and Operations team in managing the customer experience before, during and after the sale.
- Perform all other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Skills needed to perform job successfully
- Willingness to learn new things.
- Experience with MS Office, especially Excel
- Telephone etiquette, attention to detail, organizational skills, and the ability to handle multiple tasks/priorities.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
FUNK is seeking skilled trades people who want to be part of building Dreams and Memories. At Funk, we provide bowling products to our customers all over the world that create fun memories. Whether it is commercial entertainment center or private residence, they dream it, we build it, and you install it.
- Learn from Master Installer with over 30 year experience building bowling alleys.
- Installation of complete bowling equipment package: foundation, lanes, bumpers, gutters, capping, pinsetters, ball returns, scoring, and seating.
- Maintain a clean, orderly, and safe jobsite and remove all construction and other trash from jobsite.
- Skills needed to perform job successfully:
- Demonstrate high quality workmanship
- Ability to learn and work in fast paced environment
- Electrical and Communication wiring skills are a plus
- Willingness to travel: 75% preferred.
- Pay: $18 – $28/hour, $30 per diem for overnight, overtime available